- Cookie Notice
Dated: 7th July 2015
Cookies are small text files, with ID tags that are stored on your device (computer/ mobile/ tablet) when visiting certain websites. Cookies track certain activities or preferences. Internet cookies are common and won't cause any harm to your device.
Cookies can either be first party, which are associated with the host domain e.g. andreascartersports.co.uk, or third party cookies from any other domain including web analytics and advertising services.
Web Beacons, also called Pixel Tags or Clear Gifs, are used in combination with cookies to understand user behaviour. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (1 x 1 pixel) placed on a site or in an email. Although Web beacons provide similar functions to cookies, Web Beacons are not placed on your device. If you turn off cookies, web beacons will simply detect an anonymous visit.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser or device that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser or device settings to block all cookies you may experience reduced functionality on our Services.
- Shopping Basket (Strictly Necessary Cookies)
- Some cookies are essential during online transactions, e.g. to remember what products you have put in your shopping basket as you navigate to different pages on the website. These cookies are "strictly necessary" for the operation of the website.
- Improve user experience on the website (functionality cookies)
- Cookies are used to remember your preferences on the site, such as currency preferences. These cookies are not shared with other websites.
- Profiling (targeting and advertising)
- Video content
- Flash cookies (or Local Shared Objects) may be used to display video content using Adobe Flash Player.